Hello! We’ve got various virtual workshops and networking sessions for you this month. Check out the video above for a little insight into what’s new at Factor 8, including our upcoming events and new content just for you!
New Articles For You And Your Team
- Transitioning Your Team from Field Sales to Virtual Sales – Interview with Premier Safety – 2020 has thrown a curveball at many sales teams, but field sales teams have arguably made the most drastic changes due to the fact that most field reps can no longer meet face-to-face with their prospects and clients.
- How Leaders are Pivoting their Sales Strategy – Sales Leaders are getting creative when it comes to pivoting their sales strategy during COVID. Here are their top tips.
- Tips for Virtually Onboarding New Sales Reps – Sales Leaders need new hire and ongoing learning for their sales reps and their sales managers. Their jobs are too busy to hire, train, coach, and manage these teams. Need some help? Check out these tips from LB.
- How to Be a Good Virtual Sales Coach – Coaching is a tough skill for most sales managers. But if you’re used to being in office and are now managing a virtual sales team, you have some added hurdles. These tips are for you.
- How to Have Difficult Conversations at Work – LB was joined by four amazing leaders on a panel talking about how to overcome the temptation to avoid a difficult conversation, how to prepare for the talk, and what to expect.
- 3 Questions Customer Service Agents Should Be Asking to Generate Revenue – What if our customer care teams could help us leverage into additional referred sales? Here are three questions every customer service, customer care, or customer success agent should ask on calls to help them become an extension of your sales team.
- E-COACHN Cheat Sheet – Our E-COACHN Cheat Sheet will help you prepare for your next tough talk.
Do you love writing? Share your insight with our network by joining the Friends Of Factor 8 Content Contributor Program.
Sales Management Bootcamp
We’re excited to kick off our Sales Management Bootcamp on September 15th! Bootcamp is a 6-week virtual training program for both current and aspiring sales managers. Participants will gain access to some of our top sales management courses in our award-winning online training platform, the Sales Bar. Plus, they’ll have the opportunity to attend live workshops to discuss skill application with a sales expert and their sales peers. Sign up today! Seats are limited!
Learn more and sign up for bootcamp here.
Upcoming Virtual Workshops & Networking Sessions
- ExecVision MOMENTUM [Panel w/ LB] – Wednesday, 9/9
- AA-ISP Virtual Sales Summit [Panel w/ Factor 8] – Tuesday, 9/15
- Tips To Move Deals Stuck In The Pipeline [Panel by Factor 8] – Thursday, 9/24
Can’t make these events? Register anyway and we’ll send over the recording after.
In case you missed it…
Check out our most recent webinar sessions.
What’s New at The Sales Bar
For Reps – We’ve got 3 awesome new videos to help reps talk to executives. What does a CEO, COO, and CRO want to talk about? Find out! They’re being added to Business Acumen. Plus, we’ve got a new Call Goals activity to help improve your calls! Be honest, are you achieving your call goals? Let’s find out. It’s time to evaluate your calls using our new Goal Tracking Sheet. And, there’s a new activity in Closing for Commitment. Track the mandatory commitments you need from prospects to keep the sale moving in this helpful exercise.
For Managers – Managers! Help reps keep their deals moving with a new activity you can do with your whole team. A GREAT way to keep your remote teams on-point and engaged. There’s a new activity in Closing for Commitment. Track the mandatory commitments you need from prospects to keep the sale moving in this helpful exercise. You asked for more call recordings, we delivered! We’ve got a brand-new call coaching session in Call Coaching 101. Hear an A+ example of a real call coaching session, complete with all of the COACHN model elements. Are your reps achieving their call goals? Check out the new contest in Calls Goals to help reps stay on track. Run this activity to make achieving call goals fun and to celebrate wins along the way! Plus, make sure you catch LB’s new video on how to spot a top sales leader in Your Role as a Sales Leader. She details the most important characteristics you need to look for in a great leader.
Not part of the Sales Bar? Join here.
What’s New at #GirlsClub
Registration for #GirlsClub Generation 3 opens this Fall! If you haven’t heard about #GirlClub, it’s a 6-month leadership program for women who are either an aspiring sales manager ready to advance their career or an existing sales manager who needs more skill development, mentoring, or support. Interested in joining Generation 3 of #GirlsClub? Registration opens soon!
Interested in joining Generation 3 of #GirlsClub?
Registration opens in Fall 2020. Save the date here.