Factor 8 is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our award-winning inside sales training and consulting firm. You’ll be working directly with our Marketing Leader.
Who we’re looking for:
Factor 8 is a woman-owned business of ten people. We work hard for our clients and then join them for dinner and beers. We’re a 100% remote team who work hard and play hard. An interest and study in marketing is key. You’ll be an important part of getting in, digging in, and helping us get done what we live for every day. Expect short deadlines, a relentless pursuit of perfection, incredible development and the chance to really make an impact on actual client and public-facing work. We love what we do and we love even more when sales reps, managers, and leaders tell us how much we’ve changed their company and their lives.
Specific skills that we’re looking for:
- Excellent writing skills and can demonstrate ability to write in Factor 8’s brand voice
- Ability to dig in to our CRM platform and learn the ins and outs. Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- A current user of LinkedIn and Twitter
- Must be technically inclined. You’ll be working in WordPress, HubSpot, Google Drive, and other online software programs.
- Detail oriented
- An eye for design and esthetics is a plus but not required
- A self starter and capable of independently managing your time to complete tasks at hand on time
What you’d be doing:
- Learn Factor 8 offerings and differentiators
- Learn and manage the CRM and Marketing Automation Systems through HubSpot
- Implement lead gen strategies via email campaigns, social media publishing, and blog publishing
- Collect, organize and share relevant content to social media channels
- Draft blog posts and post to WordPress with relevant keywords and alt tags
- Create messaging for blog post promotion via social media channels
- Distribute blog posts through appropriate distribution channels
- Learn who the influencers are in our industry and engage with them via social media
- Actively engage with our audience via social media
- Collect information for and draft emails for monthly newsletter and marketing campaigns
- Update marketing collateral
- Organize content that we currently own
- Administrative tasks as needed
The job hours are 30-40 hours per week. If you need FT hours, great. Boy, do we have the work for you! If you need PT (like “mother’s hours”), we can flex and accommodate. Salary is $32,000-36,000/yr dependent upon experience and skills that you can bring to the table. Position has great opportunity for growth.
Interested? Please send your resume to Kaylee McConnell at email@example.com.
Who we are:
Factor 8 is an award-winning inside sales and consulting firm catering only to inside sales. With decades of time in the trenches and first-hand experience with over 200 sales organizations, we’ve been turning inside sales teams into high-performing overachievers since 2007.