Ever wish you could spend more time on the best parts of your job and less with the rest? If you’re ready to ditch the reporting, the emails, the pipeline, the politics, and the BS and just spend more time coaching and developing people, this may just be your next dream role.
And it only comes available once every few years. Be a full-time trainer and coach with Factor 8 and #GirlsClub! If this speaks to you and what you love, please apply right away. The position will go fast.
More about the job:
Our Sales Coach works with our clients to train and coach front-line BDR, AE, ISR, AM, and Sales Managers using a combination of the award-winning Factor 8 curriculum + your experience in sales & sales leadership.
After 6-12 months of intense learning and partnering on client and cohort engagements (e.g. our famous #GirlsClub program), you will graduate to a Sales Advisor role and still have room to grow into a Senior Sales Advisor Role beyond that.
Our Advisors work with clients to assess needs, build custom engagements, and deliver blended training and coaching solutions using our curriculum and our awesome e-Learning platform, The Sales Bar. We partner with sales executives to determine goals and gather baselines, customize and facilitate live training, coach managers on keeping skills alive, and partner with leaders to report quarterly successes. It’s a common occurrence to help our partners achieve 20 – 200% improvements in talk time, engaged calls, meeting conversions, and close rates. Nothing beats the feeling of changing a life by helping someone be more successful at work.
At Factor 8 and #GirlsClub, we’re in the business of changing lives.
As a sales coach, we will help you:
- Certify in Factor 8 rep and manager curriculum
- Assist our Founder, Lauren Bailey, to build new e-Learning curriculum (no experience required)
- Assist Senior Advisors in managing multiple clients while learning our processes and standards
- Assist our Customer Success manager in managing The Sales Bar and learning assets
- Manage and co-conduct private virtual training events (e.g. client SKO) + public events (e.g. webinar)
- Take over smaller client engagements to own autonomously
- Learn facilitation and coaching best practices
In other words, no training experience required. If you’re passionate about developing people, a great coach, an avid learner, and supremely coachable yourself, it could be a great fit.
Here are our minimum requirements for your background:
- At least 3 years of virtual selling experience with at least 1.5 years as a BDR/SDR
- At least 1.5 years of sales management experience
- Demonstrated experience of pursuing ongoing learning and development for yourself and your teams
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience using PowerPoint or other presentation or design software
- Demonstrated confidence working with multiple levels in an organization
- Professional written communication skills
- Engaging speaker and conversationalist
This is a full-time, virtual position that may be located anywhere in the world as long as you are able to work client hours with a quiet professional background. In the future, this position may include light travel to work on-site with clients for periods of 2-4 days approximately once per month. We offer an excellent benefits package, an IT allowance, unlimited training and development + 1:1 coaching, and an aggressive career path aligned with increased compensation. Most importantly, we offer balance. Make your own schedule, take the kids to practice, stop commuting and working 12-hour days just to keep your head above water. We’re all reformed sales leaders here, and now we’re a hard-working family who revels in only doing our favorite parts of our former jobs. We’re fast-moving, highly intelligent, strategic, fun, and allergic to BS. Could you be a fit?
Compensation is 75 – 85% base with upside for achieving client results and gaining client renewals.
Ready to join the Factor 8 team?
Fill out the application below!