Hello! We’ve got various virtual workshops and networking sessions for you this month. Check out the video above for a little insight into what’s new at Factor 8, including our upcoming events and new content just for you!
New Articles For You And Your Team
- What is Good Virtual Sales Training? – Enablement leaders are scrambling to take face-to-face employee training programs online. They need good virtual sales training, but what does that look like?
- What’s Working? Top Tips from Sales Leaders – Here are the top tips that sales leaders shared with the Factor 8 community on the current state of virtual sales.
- Are You Having Race Discussions At Work? – If you’re not addressing race inequity and inequality at work, you should be. Here’s why, plus what we’ve learned so far.
- #GirlsClub: A Program for Rising Female Sales Leaders – Did you know that the sales training in the #GirlsClub program is provided by Factor 8? Learn more about how #GirlsClub and Factor 8 are intertwined and how you can get involved in #GirlsClub.
- Virtual Sales Training Survival Guide – Learn why leaders are doing 2x the amount of training and how to assess virtual sales training solutions.
The COVID-19: Empathetic Selling Quiz – Put your empathetic listening skills to the test with our empathetic selling quiz.
Do you love writing? Share your insight with our network by joining the Friends Of Factor 8 Content Contributor Program.
Upcoming Virtual Workshops & Networking Sessions
- Having Difficult Conversations With Ease [Panel] – Thursday, July 16th
- AA-ISP Austin Chapter Meeting: Women in Sales Leadership [Panel + Networking] – Thursday, July 16th
- Transitioning From Field To Virtual Sales [Workshop] – Thursday, July 23rd
- Chorus: Virtual Women in Sales [Virtual Happy Hour] – Thursday, July 30th
Can’t make these events? Register anyway and we’ll send over the recording after.
In case you missed it…
Check out our most recent webinar sessions.
What’s New at The Sales Bar
For Reps – Ready to have a bigger, more impactful conversation during discovery? We’ve got a new activity that will have you expanding the conversation with key phrases.
For Managers – There’s a time when call coaching needs to shift to performance conversations. Hear from LB on when to stop call coaching.
Not part of the Sales Bar? Join here.
#GirlsClub Summer Camp kicked off on July 1st! Summer Camp is a 3-month sample of the #GirlsClub program, including sales management training, confidence building, and network-building for existing aspiring female sales managers – all done 100% virtually!
We’re happy to share that 425 people in 225 companies and 18 countries registered for #GirlsClub Summer Camp! 🎉
Interested in joining Generation 3 of #GirlsClub?
Registration opens in Fall 2020. Save the date here.
Each month, we’re featuring Good News from our friends of Factor 8. If you have good news to share, email email@example.com