Last year my amazing Factor 8 team took home the award for best Sales & Leadership Development company in the AA-ISP community. And when I saw the picture I sadly (like a typical woman) thought I needed a better haircut and a smaller butt. Yeah, I CAN see it from the front — that’s the problem!
So not to downplay bringing home this award AGAIN (renamed PEOPLE development in 2016), but seriously, I look much better. 😉
Now on to the real reason for the email: THANK YOU.
Really. These awards hold a special place for me because they are a 100% direct result of the feedback that YOU and your teams post online about your experience training with us. Also, I was voted a Top 25 person again and that rocks. Thanks for taking the time to vote.
A few other really cool highlights:
- We need to open up a T-shirt business. Total cult hit: GET ON THE PHONES! (The Only Way To Train) is the coolest new T-shirt in town. If you really do want to buy some, email me. . . I think I’ll be forced to put in an order for more. Seriously, we just wanted to wear T-shirts, so glad everyone at the conference loved them!!
- Our clients and friends also brought home accolades:
- Jorge Diaz from Fleetmatics – Executive of the Year
- Michele Fidler from Allergan – Spirit Award
- Paula White from BoundTree Medical – Top 25 Most Influential People in Inside Sales
- Chad Burmeister from RingCentral – Top 25 Most Influential People in Inside Sales
- Trish Bertuzzi from Bridge Group – Top 25 Most Influential People in Inside Sales
- Lori Richardson from Score More Sales – Top 25 Most Influential People in Inside Sales
- Team Staples for the top workplace video submission…watch your brains, “The Talking Dead” will hire you dead or alive!
- We paid someone to take pictures of our Happy Hour this year because, well, we all might have been too happy in the past. THANKS for joining us and letting us get to know you and your teams face to face. Click here to see some fun shots of our “Friends of Factor 8 Happy Hour” It was awesome to see the guys from Del Mar Fans, Quill, Grainger, and Cardinal! Finally, we meet!! (and next year we’re hiring a bouncer – who WERE some of those people drinking our booze?)
- If you brought home a T-shirt or mug, send us a selfie of you or your team with it out on the floor and we’ll put you on our LinkedIn page. Fun! While you’re out there, make sure to follow Factor 8 to see what we’re up to.
Plenty of good content on its way, so stay tuned. But for now, please accept our heartfelt thanks for an amazing year!!!