If you’re ready to take a giant leap in your career – and you’re willing to work hard for it – you may have found your place.
Factor 8 / #GirlsClub is hiring a Remote Account Executive. We’re looking for someone dedicated, coachable, and curious. Our next family member must be intelligent, fast-paced, authentic, and hungry. Our environment is fast-paced, idea-rich, and nimble as we enter a mode of hyper-growth – and our team will depend on you to make that happen. The only limit to your success and growth here is your own work ethic, time management, and mindset.
As a Factor 8 Virtual Account Executive, you will benefit from a steady stream of inbound and warm leads while representing the well-respected Factor 8 and #GirlsClub brands to the community. You will work directly with our CRO to research prospective customers, create new opportunities, give feedback on joint sales and marketing campaigns, and have the opportunity to quickly graduate to closing deals yourself. With us, your voice will not only be heard, but your input highly valued.
We offer unlimited award-winning sales & sales management training, an opportunity to work directly with the CRO and Founder (ride along on sales calls, demos, strategy meetings) plus 1:1 weekly call-coaching and face time with your leader. You’ll be paid to create new opportunities like an SDR while learning how to be a best-in-class AE and more. We offer excellent benefits, an uncapped commission plan, and a chance to sell something you believe in!
You’ll love the close-knit team, informal atmosphere, AND the commute (work from home + no travel unless you want it!). Our culture is based on delivering results, an allergy to BS, continuous improvement, and having fun! Our results happen because of the skill, dedication, and passion of our team members and all of our joint commitment to our vision of changing lives by helping people be more successful at work.
It’s time to sell something you truly believe in.
In this role, you will:
- Build fast connections with new people
- Identify prospects’ challenges and opportunities for improvement through our services
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Factor 8/#GirlsClub’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at medium and enterprise-sized companies
- Make outbound calls to create new business opportunities consistently at or above quota level
- Work collaboratively with sales & marketing to execute sales strategies and campaigns
- Bring your ideas, personality, and creative thinking to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Close small to medium-sized deals within the SMB market
You will need:
- Virtual sales experience (SDR, BDR, ISR, ISE, AE, Other)
- A strong desire to achieve
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management/prioritization skills
- Superior communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to learn new skills, systems, and processes quickly
- Confidence and ability to quickly connect with new people at all levels in a company
- An addiction to feedback and improvement opportunities
- Availability to work during peak call times in a quiet, professional work environment conducive to phone and video meetings
- Meet with the hiring manager to discuss expectations & goals with the role
- Meet with colleagues in Marketing & Product
- Skill & onboarding training discussion
- Internal paperwork and references
- Offer letter!
Ready to join the Factor 8 team?
Send us your resume below or email Kate – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your background looks like a great fit, we’ll be in touch soon!