Factor 8 is pleased to announce it has been named to Selling Power’s annual list of Top Sales Training Companies in 2023.
“We are so grateful to Selling Power for recognizing Factor 8 as a Top Sales Training Company,” said Founder and CEO, Lauren Bailey. “My goal over the years has always been to get people to love and STAY in sales, because it’s awesome here. We’re proud to be the only training company on this list that has always focused 100% on teaching virtual and digital sales skills.”
Factor 8’s winning application highlighted the incredible success of its virtual sales training programs and its ability to adapt to its customer’s needs in the constantly evolving corporate landscape. With many years of experience in virtual sales, Factor 8 quickly became a strategic partner to various B2B and B2C companies, helping their sales teams adjust to and excel in virtual and hybrid selling environments.
According to Selling Power publisher and founder Gerhard Gschwandtner, quality sales training is more important than ever. “As the economy continues to slow, accelerating sales becomes increasingly critical to a company’s success. The right sales training delivered at the right time can be the secret ingredient to a company not only surviving in this economy but also thriving.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction and overall client feedback
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from nearly 400 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “They are helping us achieve a very high standard through their training sessions. Our implementation has already yielded some big positive outcomes.”
- “They are always available to help. They go above and beyond to provide the support and structures we need for our sales process. Their objection handles and reviews are the best I\’ve seen.”
- “The level of professionalism, expertise, experience, and deep collaboration to best understand our sales channel challenges was excellent.”
- “Super-fast responses to customer requests, delivery time frames, high-quality facilitators, and very good rapport with all the team.”
- “The best methodology for accelerating the success of any sales team with minimal overhead and highest ROI.”
- “They make every effort to listen and fully understand client needs resulting in training programs that are shaped and focused to meet specific requirements and deliver results. Furthermore, they have the capability to deliver at scale globally in multiple languages.”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to help salespeople succeed during social distancing and remote working.
About Factor 8
Factor 8 is an award-winning sales rep and management training company focused 100% on helping sales teams sell in a virtual world. The want people to love sales – and stay! They are a team of expert sales leaders who quit the daily grind so they could spend their time developing people. Together, they’ve solved the big problem: Sales Reps and Managers are not gaining the skills they need to quickly feel confident and successful long-term. That means they ramp slowly and leave quickly.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year.
Looking to partner with a top sales training provider?
Contact us today to learn more about our virtual sales training programs
for sales reps and sales managers.