Factor 8 is pleased to announce it has been included on Selling Power’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2022 list.
\”Since our start in 2008, we’ve been training virtual sales. It was uncommon even 5 years ago for sales leaders to embrace selling software, technology, and pharmaceuticals over the phone! I’m inspired by the industry’s shift to virtual selling in the past decade and look forward to continuing our progress for the next ten years. Factor 8 believes fully in the power of inside/virtual teams and our responsibility to train sellers and managers to maximize this legitimate, and daresay dominant, channel. Thank you Selling Power for this prestigious designation,\” says Factor 8 Founder & President Lauren Bailey.
Factor 8’s winning application highlighted the incredible success of its virtual sales training programs and its ability to adapt to its customer\’s needs in the constantly evolving corporate landscape. With many years of experience in virtual sales, Factor 8 quickly became a strategic partner to various B2B and B2C companies, helping their sales teams adjust to and excel in virtual and hybrid selling environments.
According to Selling Power publisher and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner, “Research shows that sales training has dramatically shifted from live to virtual. Selling Power magazine has identified the Top Virtual Sales Training companies in the market. Each one of the companies included delivers best-in-class, virtual training solutions that consistently drive-up sales. Their efforts and expertise helped their clients reach and exceed sales goals during an increasingly challenging economy.”
All companies on the list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, delivery methods, and their response to changing market conditions.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged
- The scope and breadth of virtual sales training offerings
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Innovation in offerings and/or delivery as a response to customer needs or changes in the marketplace
- Strength of client satisfaction and general client feedback
To evaluate client satisfaction, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from more than 270 clients of the applicants. Here is a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Simply put, they provide superior training and development for our team. From our entry-level folks to our most experienced team members, everyone gains knowledge from their sessions.”
- “Fabulous training. Engaging, passionate, and always willing to go the extra mile. Their investment in our team has been amazing.”
- “First Class organization that stands behind their training services.”
- “Great overall experience and concepts outlined to address the key sales success areas we are targeting. Their team has maintained a high level of service, and we appreciate the partnership.”
- “Great company, great people, great results!”
Selling Power magazine editors say CROs, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders can leverage this list to find the right sales training partner to deliver best-in-class virtual sales training.
See Selling Power’s Top Virtual Sales Training Companies in 2022 list at: https://bit.ly/3NtA2Cw
About Factor 8
Factor 8 is an award-winning sales rep and management training company focused 100% on helping sales teams sell in a virtual world. They are a team of expert sales leaders who quit the daily grind so they could spend their time developing people. Together, they’ve solved the big problem: Sales Reps and Managers are not gaining the skills they need to quickly feel confident and successful long-term. That means they ramp slowly and leave quickly.
They’ve made the calls, done the demos, managed the teams, and forecasted the deals. They have a better way to ensure teams hit higher revenue goals faster. https://factor8.com/
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 4,500 sales leaders each year. www.sellingpower.com
Looking to partner with a top virtual sales training company?
Contact us today to learn more about our virtual sales training programs
for sales reps and sales managers.