Frontline Sales Manager Workshop:
How to Coach & Provide Leadership in a Remote Environment
[Video + Downloads]
Leading in a Virtual Environment
Business-as-usual has changed, and top leaders are getting out in front in ways beyond work-from-home management. AA-ISP is bringing our community a Factor 8-produced virtual workshop for real-time help, skills, tips, and strategies in a highly interactive virtual training session (not a listen in the background webinar!). Let’s help our front-line leaders manage productivity without micromanagement, ensure preparation for a tough Q2/Q3, and increase the quantity AND quality of their rep coaching. We’ll go beyond tips to templates, steps, and even remote practice of new skills.
This 1.5-hour workshop will deliver:
- How to move floor coaching to remote coaching
- Do’s and don’ts of remote management
- A step-by-step model for delivering quality call-coaching feedback
- Identifying culture-killing behaviors (the NOT great coaching)
- A formula for making time to coach the right reps the right amount
- Building rep confidence
- Hands-on practice with new skills
As an added bonus, you’ll also get 5 uber helpful coaching cheat sheets!