Are you an “A” player? If you like challenges, are passionate about learning how to sell and willing to work hard, keep reading.
Factor 8 is currently looking for hard-working, coachable, intelligent, and hungry star players to add to our team. We offer unparalleled career growth opportunity and a fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own capabilities.
As a Factor 8 Sales Development Rep, you will benefit from a high volume of inbound and warm leads while representing the well-respected Factor 8 and #GirlsClub brands to the community. You will work directly with our heads of sales and marketing to research prospective customers, execute outreach strategies, identify and schedule new opportunities.
Ride along on sales calls, demos, strategy meetings and receive 1:1 weekly coaching and skill development. Be paid to create new opportunities as a SDR while learning how to be the best in class AE.
You’ll love the close-knit team, informal atmosphere, AND the commute (work from home + no travel unless you want it!) Our mission is to help people at all levels increase the confidence and success at sales. Our focus is on delivering results, changing lives, and having fun.
In this role, you will:
- Build fast connections with new people
- Identify prospects’ challenges
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Factor 8’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at medium and enterprise-sized companies
- Make outbound calls to create new business opportunities consistently at or above quota level
- Work collaboratively with sales & marketing to execute sales strategies and campaigns
- Bring your ideas, personality, and creative thinking to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You should have:
- A desire to excel in sales and goal-orientation
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- A vigorous work ethic and comfort with a very fast-paced environment
- Exceptional conversational and relationship-building skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills (verbal and written)
- Coachability and desire to learn
- An intolerance for BS
What’s in it for you?
- Development – Factor 8’s investment in you is with award-winning sales training + a minimum of 2 hours of coaching a week. It’s what we do and we’re dedicated to developing and cultivating talent so our sales team is the best!
- Mentorship – Factor 8 offers direct access to some of the most-recognized executive mentors in sales and leadership.
- Money – Factor 8 pays well, has great benefits, sets realistic targets, and never cap commissions
- Freedom – Opportunity to work from home! You’ll work tightly with the team on a daily basis, but we’re all remote and enjoying the ideal commute!
If this sounds like you, let us know why and send your resume to email@example.com.